Dacheng Law Offices
|Dacheng Law Offices|
|No. of offices||42|
|No. of lawyers||Over 2,000|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Key people||Wang Zhongde (Managing Partner)|
|Company type||Special general partnership|
|Dacheng Law Offices|
Dacheng Law Offices (informally Dacheng) (simplified Chinese: 大成律师事务所; traditional Chinese: 大成律師事務所; pinyin: Dàchéng Lǜshī Shīwùsuǒ) is an international law firm headquartered in Beijing, China. It is the largest China-based law firm measured by number of lawyers.
Dacheng was founded in Beijing in 1992.
In 2009, Dacheng joined the World Services Group, an international multidisciplinary professional services network of independent accounting, investment banking and law firms, becoming the first China-based member. In June 2009, Dacheng opened its first office in the United States in Los Angeles. In November 2009, Dacheng was given approval by the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Justice to convert from a general partnership into a special general partnership.
Dacheng formed an alliance with the Portugal-based law firm PLMJ in September 2010 and opened an office in New York City in October 2010. In November 2011, it was reported that Dacheng was drawing up plans for the opening of an office in London.
Main practice areas
Dacheng's main practice areas include:
- ^ "Global network". Dacheng Law Offices. http://www.dachengnet.com/en/network/. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- ^ "China giant targets City outpost". The Lawyer. 7 November 2011. http://www.thelawyer.com/china-giant-targets-city-outpost/1010118.article. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Profile: Wang Zhongde". World Services Group. http://www.worldservicesgroup.com/members-locations.asp?action=pro&pcomp=10191&n1=36147. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- ^ "Overview". Dacheng Law Offices. http://www.dachengnet.com/en/about/index.aspx. Retrieved 8 November 2010.
- ^ "China's Largest Law Office Opens Branch in NY". CRI English. 7 October 2010. http://english.cri.cn/6909/2010/10/07/1821s598028.htm. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Great will of China". The New Lawyer. 7 August 2009. http://www.thenewlawyer.com.au/article/Great-will-of-China/493543.aspx. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Historic opportunity". The Lawyer. 1 November 2010. http://www.thelawyer.com/historic-opportunity/1005933.article. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Specialist areas areas". Dacheng Law Offices. http://www.dachengnet.com/en/business/index.aspx. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dacheng_Law_Offices&oldid=466259022