2011-05-16

Get the Silver

Get the Silver

Get the Silver
Studio album by Madfly
Released 1996
Recorded 1996
Genre Glam rock
Label Killing Floor Records
Producer William DuVall
Professional reviews

Get the Silver is the debut album of glam rock band Madfly.

Tracklist

All music and lyrics by William DuVall, except where noted.

No.TitleMusicLength
1."Fire in the Hole"
2."Jealous Baker"
3."I Hate Myself for Loving You the Way I Do"
4."Vicious"
5."The Fabulous Beast"
6."Chains Around My Heart"
7."Soul's Got Wings"
8."Venus Fly Trap"Constantine/Duvall
9."Honeydripper"
10."Queen Bee"
11."Bitter Changes"
12."Fuck the World"Constantine/Duvall
13."Keep Driving Me Away"
14."Happy & Broken"Constantine/Duvall
15."When I'm Down"
16."I Hung On Til High Noon"

Personnel

References






Retrieved from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_the_Silver